Welcome to the MISEICO website which is located on www.miseico.com (“Site” or “Website”).
This website is owned and operated by 28Fevrier Pte Ltd, from Singapore. Throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us”, “MISEICO” and “our” refer to 28Fevrier Pte Ltd. We offer this e-commerce website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all goods, items and services supplied by 28Fevrier Pte Ltd, and users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND DISCLAIMERS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES.
By accessing or using our Services, you agree to these Terms, conditions, and all applicable laws. If you do not agree with these Terms, or any other of our policy, you should not use the Services.
- General Information
- What we do. miseico.com is an e-commerce store based in Singapore providing Products and Services worldwide through its platform. To find out more information about our products and services, please refer to www.miseico.com
- Descriptions. The pictures of our products (and packaging) on our website are for illustrative purposes only. We work to ensure that colors are displayed accurately but we can’t guarantee that a device’s display of the colors exactly reflects those of our products.
- Sole discretion. We reserve the right to add/discontinue any Products and Services anytime at the sole discretion and without notice.
- Eligibility to Purchase
The purchase of items through MISEICO is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Internet. If you are under age 18, you may only use the Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. Please be sure your parent or legal guardian has reviewed and discussed these Terms with you.
By making an offer to purchase products and services you expressly authorize us to perform credit checks and where MISEICO feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties, including but not limited to your credit/debit card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, to obtain an initial credit/debit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
MISEICO reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of a product and service shipped to any one customer or postal address.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and products and services selected are not reserved and may be purchased by others. Once you have placed your order on the Site, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order with shipping details.
We may refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party because of our withdrawing any product or service from the Site or refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
All Payments are made in advance online. We accept all major payment methods which include:
- Any other payment method which is displayed on our website.
- Pricing Policy
Prices shown on the Site are in Singaporean Dollar(s) or US Dollar(s).
We reserve the right to make changes to the price of some of our items. When this happens, we’ll update the latest prices on our website. If you had placed your order for a product or service before the price change, the price will be as stated on our website at the time when you had placed your order.
- Delivery, Returns, and Refunds
- You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed. Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they are on route to you. Any incorrect address details will often result in the parcel being returned to the sender, in which case you will be charged for re-delivery. We will not be responsible for any misplaced or unclaimed parcels by the courier company and cannot offer any refund on any lost parcel.
- We deliver the items in Singapore and also deliver internationally. If we do not ship items in your country, we will let you know.
- International deliveries outside Singapore may be subject to applicable taxes, VAT’s and custom duties which are to be paid by the Customer. You are required to check with your local tax official to see what import duties and/or VAT you are required to pay in your place of residence.
- All customers are responsible to pay any Shipping/Delivery fee.
- We will not be responsible for any delays caused by the courier company or due to a reason beyond our control.
- Please note that we do not deliver to P.O. boxes.
- To initiate the Refund process, customers are required to contact us within 7 days of receiving the item so we can verify and start the refund process.
- Items are only eligible for a refund if they are returned in original packaging, unused condition and are not damaged.
- We reserve the right to accept/reject a refund/return request at sole discretion.
- Refunds will only be made once verified and approved by our customer support team. They will be refunded through the same payment method you had used to make the transaction.
- If we suspect that the Customer is making repeat returns/refunds, we have the right to deny or disapprove a return/refund request.
- Customers are required to pay the shipping fee when returning any item.
For more information on this section or to initiate a Refund/Return request, please send us an email on email@example.com with details of your concern. Our customer support team will get in touch with you.
- Permitted use
You will not (and will not attempt to):
- Access any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by MISEICO;
- Gain unauthorised access to MISEICO’s computer system or engage in any activity that interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality or security of the Site, the Services, MISEICO’s networks, and computer systems;
- Access any of the Site or the Services through any automated means or with any automated features or devices (including use of scripts or web crawlers);
- Access or collect any personally identifiable information, including any names, email addresses or other such information for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial purposes;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell any aspect of the Site or the Services for any purpose; and
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell any items or services bearing any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo or service mark owned by MISEICO in a way that is likely or intended to confuse the owner or authorised user of such marks, names or logos.
- Discount Codes
We may provide promotional codes offering a discount on our item. Promotional codes cannot be used on past purchases. Promotional codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code or offers and must be used by the date published, if any. Only one promo code can be used at checkout. We reserve the right at any time without notice to retract and/or change the terms of promotional codes.
- Limited License and Site Access; Acceptable Use
We grant you a limited license to use the Site for personal non-commercial use only. You may not: (a) resell or make any commercial use of this Site or any of the contents of this Site; (b) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or convert any of the contents of this Site not intended to be so read; (c) copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, perform, post or transmit any of the contents of this Site in any form or by any means; or (d) use any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods on the contents of the Site or to collect any information from the Site or any other user of the Site.
You use this Site at your own risk. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and all of your communication and activity on this Site. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the Terms and Conditions, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis and any decision to do so is final.
- Accounts, Registrations, and Passwords
If you use this Site and such use requires setting up an account and/or password(s), you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password(s) and for restricting access to your computer. If you open an account, register, or otherwise provide us with any information, you agree to provide us with current, complete, and accurate information as requested by any forms. MISEICO is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to any inquiry or request caused by any incorrect, outdated, or incorrect information provided by you or any technical problems beyond the control of MISEICO You acknowledge and agree that any login, identifier, or password issued in connection with this Site (each a "Password") is confidential information and must be kept secure. You may not disclose such a Password to another person or entity or permit another entity to access the Site using such a Password. You must notify MISEICO immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. MISEICO cannot be responsible and disclaims all liability in connection with, the use of any information that you post or display on this Site.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Your use of the Site and its contents grants no rights to you concerning any copyright, designs, and trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights mentioned, displayed, or relating to the Content (defined below) on the Site. All Content, including third party trademarks, designs, and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site, are protected by national intellectual property and other laws. Any unauthorized recitation, redistribution or other use of the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. You may use the Content only with our prior written and express authorization. To inquire about obtaining authorization to use the Content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the intellectual property rights mentioned above, "Content" is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio, or text on the Site.
- Monitoring Activity
MISEICO has no obligation to monitor this Site or any portion thereof. However, we reserve the right to review any posted content and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such content, in our sole discretion, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. MISEICO has no obligation to display or post any content. MISEICO shall have no liability in connection with any content or content submitted to, transmitted via, or displayed or posted on this Site, regardless of whether provided by MISEICO or any other party.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, MISEICO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY (A) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AS TO THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE, OR ITEMS CONTAINED THEREIN, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY THEIR USE OR AS TO THE PERFORMANCE THEREOF, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENTS THEREIN AND COMPONENTS THEREOF ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. MISEICO ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT PRINTED ON ANY GARMENT, THIS IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SPORTS CLUB OR PURCHASER THAT HAS PLACED THE ORDER AND APPROVED ARTWORK WITH MISEICO.
- Limitation of Liability
You agree that in no event shall MISEICO be liable to you, or any third party, for any lost profits, incidental, consequential, punitive, special, or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the Site or the Terms and Conditions, even if advised as to the possibility of such damages, regardless of whether the claim for such damages is based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of your use of or reliance on the Content; (ii) the transmission of any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or the like which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment; (iii) unauthorised access to or use of the Site or MISEICO’s secure servers and/or any personal information and/or financial information stored therein; or (iv) theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure.
You agree to indemnify and hold MISEICO and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any suit, action, claim, demand, penalty or loss, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by or resulting from any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, breach of the Terms and Conditions or the materials it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law, regulation, order or other legal mandates, or the rights of a third party.
- Governing Laws
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Singapore and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore.
This Site is intended for users above the age of 18 years old. Children under the age of 18 must use this website with the consent of their parents/guardian.
We reserve the right to update and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will know if these Terms and Conditions have been revised since your last visit to the website by referring to the "Effective Date of Current Policy" date at the top of this page. Your use of our Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as amended or revised by us from time to time, and you should, therefore, review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
- Electronic Communications
When you visit the Site or send us e-mails, you are communicating with us electronically. In so doing, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing.
If any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms or conditions.
We shall be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract our rights and obligations under these terms without your consent or any notice to you. You shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and obligations under this agreement.
- Force Majeure
MISEICO is not liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond MISEICO’s control, e.g. general labor dispute, extreme weather, acts of war, fire, lightning, terrorist attacks, changed governmental orders, technical problems, defects in power, communications or other communication and defects or delays in the service by sub-suppliers due to circumstances set forth above. Such circumstances shall result in relief from damages and other measures. If any such situation should arise, MISEICO shall inform the Customer accordingly both at the beginning and the end of the period for the current situation. If the situation has lasted for more than two months, both the Customer and MISEICO are entitled to terminate the purchase with immediate effect.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and MISEICO concerning the subject matter herein and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written concerning the Site. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. You may not assign the Terms and Conditions, or assign, transfer or sublicense your rights therein. A failure to act concerning a breach by you or others does not waive MISEICO's right to act concerning subsequent or similar breaches.
- Term and Termination
This agreement becomes effective the date that you first access the Site and remains effective until it is terminated consistent with its terms. Violations of this agreement may result in the immediate termination of this agreement and denials or terminations of your access to the Site. Such restrictions may be temporary or permanent. Upon termination, your right to use this Site shall be revoked. Upon the revocation of the right to use the Site, you shall destroy, or cause to have destroyed any and all copies of information you have obtained from the Site. All disclaimers, limitations of liability, indemnities, and rights of ownership and licenses to MISEICO shall survive any termination.
- Contact Us
For any questions, complaints, and queries or to report any violations, kindly get in touch: