Is Daily Face Massage Good For Skin? How To Massage Your Face For Glowing Skin?
Facial massage is the quickest way of leaving the skin light, soft and glowing. Massaging your face is an essential practice for healthy, glowing skin especially for aging skin. A facial massage also does a thorough job of relaxing frazzled nerves so that you emerge not only looking younger but also feeling fresher and more relaxed!
Facial massage needs to be practiced regularly, preferably daily to see the obvious results as it is an effective way to counter wrinkles, gives you glowing skin and a slimmer face. Facial massage is highly beneficial for tightening facial tissues, increasing blood flow, stimulating nerves and thus, boosting collagen production.
How to Massage your Face?
Massage is most effective if the skin is thoroughly cleansed first. Do not forget to remove all traces of makeup, otherwise particles of dirt will end up blocking the pores of the skin. Before massaging your face, apply a good moisturizer or oil serum so that your hand and fingers or facial massage tools move smoothly on the face.
After having cleansed your skin, press it with light but firm fingers, putting a little pressure while applying a good moisturizer or oil serum. Make sure to hold the skin firmly and apply even pressure. The massage should start from the neck and move upwards ending at the forehead or temples. Veins and tissues get an increased flow of oxygen and blood supply by this process. The skin around the eyes is delicate so it is advisable not to press it in too deeply.
The Fine Art of Massage
- Slow Massage - This is the most common method of massage and the most relaxing. The secret is to massage slowly while patting the skin. Using the fleshy part of your finger tips, press the skin lightly with a slow, stroking motion.. The process starts at the base of the neck at a slow speed. Stroking gives rest to the nerves and the vibration is useful in subduing pain that might be caused over more sensitive areas.
- Fast Massage - The front half of both the palms are used to massage at speed, taking care to make a circular motion upwards.
- Pressure Massage - This is a method when slow, deep pressure is applied by the fingertips and is very effective for removing pouches beneath eyes.
- Stroking Massage - Cheeks are stroked with the tips of fingers and strokes are applied from the nose to the temples on both sides.
- Pinching Massage - Effective for a sagging chin or wrinkles on the jawline, the skin is held, as in pinchers, between the thumb and fingers and gently massaged.
- Friction Massage - This massage requires pressure on the skin while it is being moved over the underlying bone and muscle structures. Hard movements are usually employed on the scalp while light movements are used on the face and neck.
- Piano Playing Movements - This exercise develops facial muscles and makes them firm. It should be done on the entire face, especially the cheek area.
The Correct Tools for Facial Massage
Using your fingers is effective for a facial massage, however different parts of your face should be massaged with different amount of pressure. Applying too much pressure can do more harm than good especially to areas of thinner skin. There are many facial tools available to aid in facial massage which actually is incredible at delivering results. Similarly with facial massage tools, you shouldn’t apply too much pressure and cause excessive tugging and pulling of your face which can damage your skin’s structure.
Give Yourself A Facelift & Glow
If you have a busy life and not a lot of spare time on your side or concerned about the right way to do a facial massage, you can try MISEICO Lift and Sculpt roller. Not all rollers are created equally as MISEICO Lift & Sculpt roller has 6000 sonic vibration per minute to help amplify the effects of a good facial massage. Sonic vibrations are safe, so you can incorporate them into your beauty routine once or twice a day for 5 to 10 minutes without any issue. It is important to apply an oil serum before massaging to help the roller navigate the contours of your face without pulling on the skin.
The vibrating MISEICO Lift & Sculpt roller is designed to gently glide on your skin to give your skin a deeper tissue massage. The vibrations do most of the work for you. It helps to improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage as well as encourages your skin to eliminate toxins and reduces puffiness by boosting collagen and oxygen to your skin, giving you that rejuvenated lift and fresh glow instantly.
Do you know that facial massage gives you the opportunity to increase the absorption of the product you’re using? MISEICO Facelift & Sculpt roller is bundled together with our youth concentrate, the MIRACLE POUR multi-active serum in our Facelift & Glow Beauty Box. Simply pat the MIRACLE POUR multi-active serum to your cleansed skin and using the Lift & Sculpt roller for a 5 minutes minimalist daily ritual to truly experience a transformation to youthful radiant skin. Your skin will feel more toned, lifted, sculpted and refreshed. You can now massage your way to a good mood and good healthy skin with ease.
In a world of tight schedules, harmful pollution, high anxiety, and environmental toxin overload, it is impossible for our skin not to feel and show the effects of it all! Thankfully, with a little commitment, you can maintain your skin's natural beauty in the comfort of your own home. Choose a time when you can be undisturbed and quiet, and get everything ready before you start so that you can relax and really enjoy it! The Facelift & Glow Beauty Box makes it easy for a facial massage coupled with the natural skincare helps to reduce stress, maintain your radiant skin, and decrease the signs of aging.