How to find beauty in life - Enjoying the simple things
Beauty is not just physical, and it goes beyond makeup. Feeling beautiful is different from looking beautiful. A woman’s beauty is associated with her inner strength, identity and lifestyle. Her inner glow of beauty will outshine her physical appearance when she knows who she is and her place in life. People will just love to be around her. This is beauty.
Here are 8 things that I live by to find the beauty around me and feel my most beautiful self.
- Smile ... it will brighten your day and others around you will feel your energy. Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
- Nothing releases endorphins better than a burst of movement. Exercise for healthy, glowing skin doesn't have to feel challenging. Spend at least 20 mins of any continuous activity will boost your energy level and reduce bad stressors. Any kind of movement will do, even dancing around the kitchen while cooking dinner!
- Drinking water keeps your skin moist and boosts energy levels. It flushes out toxins as well as unwanted substances. To keep our skin supple plus fresh, it is recommended to drink at least 8 glasses of water Your skin will radiate.
- Sufficient rest has never been more important. You need to take breaks during the day and sleep at night. Take breaks away from your work space to keep you fresh and focused. Make sure you are getting enough sleep at night since your body regenerates while you are sleeping. If you are constantly letting your mind wander, make a conscious decision to put away thoughts till morning. It is amazing how good your subconscious mind listens to your conscious mind. As such, it is important to be careful what you tell yourself.
- An act of kindness can improve feelings of confidence, happiness and being in control. Do good for others. When you do something for someone else without expecting anything in return you benefit in ways unimaginable. The key is not to expect anything in return.
- "Stop and smell the roses"... Look for good in everything. Begin by looking at yourself. List all your assets and not just your physical assets. Then realize all the good in being you. Move on to other things around you. Work on this consciously every day till it becomes a habit. There is something good about everything and everyone. Once you realize this you will be finding good everywhere without even trying.
- Learn something new every day and experience the life changing benefits. Pick up a book, take a course or search online. Learn to do something you have always wanted to do. You can even start for free by researching online. Search the subject and start stimulating and enriching your mind today.
- Practice mindfulness which works best when you set aside time to practice this every day. Take frequent pauses and deep breaths throughout the day for your body to reset and stay calm. Indulge in a sacred moment of one minute minimalist ritual.